Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House Update

We've gotten a lot of things done around the house this past weekend and the weekend before, some big, some small.

The biggest thing that has happened is Justin being almost finished with our shower! So soon our "guest bathroom" will truly be a bathroom just for the guests instead of a free for all. We bought the shower door tonight (at a 10% discount since the box was damaged!) and Justin plans on grouting later in the week. Here's a picture of the ungrouted, undoored product. It looks amazing in real life and will only look better with the grout!



Some of the more minor things include a little change to our bedroom curtains. I was getting tired of the plain jane, hanging curtains. I just happened to have some leftover ribbon from something that coordinates with the pillows on our bed and Heather and I put together this little number:

It looks better when you can see the whole room and see how it coordinates. I like it a lot.


We also changed out our baby fan in the master bathroom from a janky old white one to this...

In the next week or two we will be replacing some siding and painting the outside of the house. And by "we" I mean men who actually know what they're doing. A year later and we're almost done. Almost.

1 comment:

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall