So I was sitting on the couch the other night (fully devoted to completing a grad school assignment, you understand.) I took a brief brain break and was looking around the living room when I noticed an extremely bare, blank wall.
Here is the wall in question:
See what I mean? Bare. Blank. Boring.
It needed a lil' somethin' somethin'.
I decided that somethin' somethin' should be some frames because we've had a lot of pictures taken in the past couple of years and have very few of them displayed.
My innocent husband was minding his own business when I told him my idea. (That's usually how it happens.) He was nice enough to go with me the next day to pick out some frames. We originally were going to do a whole wall of pictures, all different sizes and what not. But we couldn't get it to look right. And realized that's a lot of nails. In a lot of places. At a lot of different heights. No thank you.
So I remembered these things at Pier 1 that I've been lusting after for awhile.
The colors are perfect with my living room decor. And I thought it'd be fun to have a splash of color. I love color.
So we got 3 red frames at Hobby Lobby (50% off) and some ribbon. I hot glued it on to the frame.
Justin hung the door knob hangers. And voila!
______________________________________
So I was sitting on the couch the other night (fully devoted to completing a grad school assignment, you understand.) I took a brief brain break and was looking around the living room when I noticed [another] extremely bare, blank wall.
Hm...I think it needs a lil' somethin' somethin'.
"Oh, Justin! I have an idea..."






That looks so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative idea!!! I love it!! Bare walls will do that to you... cause you to get creative ;)
ReplyDeletehahaha I LOVE it! It's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAh! SO great! Love it, lady. Can't wait to see what the next wall transforms into!
ReplyDeleteChelsea Hunter loves the doorknob hangers--so homey :)
ReplyDelete