Saturday, October 9, 2010

That Kind of Week...

Just to give you an idea of what kind of week I had, I present you with some conversation snippets:


"Mrs. Bunte, can I go wash my arm off?"
"Sure, but...why do you need to wash your arm off?"
"Somebody sneezed on me and I need to wash their snot off my arm."


"Mrs. Bunte (tap tap tap)...Mrs. Bunte (tap tap tap)...Mrs. Bunte (tap tap tap)...Mrs. Bunte (tap tap tap)...Mrs. Bunte..."
**repeat 1,000 times for full effect**


"Can we get a custodian to the playground? There's been a bunny incident."


"Can we get a custodian to the 3rd grade bathrooms? There's been a toilet incident."


"Can we get a custodian to the cafeteria? There's been a nacho incident."



Need I go on?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Oh my goodness...we need a phone date stat. You survived the week, though!! You're amazing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are too funny!!!! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall