Monday, October 11, 2010

What's in a Purse?

So I got a new purse. Meaning I had to empty about 4 months' worth of contents from my old purse. I knew it had gotten pretty heavy, but I wasn't exactly sure why. Turns out there were a lot of "whys" causing the back-breaking weight. I present them to you:
  • About 4 pounds worth of coins. I'm not kidding.
  • nail polish
  • two picture magnets from Justin's family reunion, featuring his great grandparents
  • A crumpled $10 bill (score!)
  • library card
  • 2 long-lost gift cards (to Wal-Mart and Target. Double score!)
  • 4 headbands
  • 3 bobby pins
  • 3 'alligator' clips
  • 5 ponytail holders
  • 13,000 empty gum wrappers
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses
  • 3 liquid Carmexes
  • 2 chapsticks
  • 2 lip glosses
  • 5 pens
  • 3 earrings (1 full pair, one loner)
  • bouncy ball (always a necessity)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha i bet the bouncy ball was something you took away from a student....I'm always finding random things that makes me wonder where I got them from....but alas, I remember "oh yeah...that's what so and so was hitting little susie with!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Oh Kacy...This is awesome. I love the random stuff I find when I empty out my purse. Always like going on a treasure hunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments, Kacy!! Ok, now I need to see the purse that held the above mentioned contents! What a purse!! Hope you are having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall