Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break Check List: Sew a Baby Bib

I recently bought a baby bib pattern from ithinksew.com and couldn't wait to make one for my new niece Avery. What I love about this bib is that you add snaps to hold a pacifier. So it's like a two-for-one deal.


I used the same fabric that I did on the baby shoes I made her for Christmas so that she could coordinate nicely (only six weeks old, but she's better dressed and accessorized than I am!)

5 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I'm so jealous of your skills and craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you learn to sew? I've wanted to learn but when I look at classes through the rec center or a fabric store they want you to bring a sewing machine to the class with you. I don't want to buy a machine till I know if its something I can do first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bib!! Very impressive, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reference to my blog: So, I know this sounds really cliche and judgmental but I didn't figure Houston as a cloth diaper city. I did think that for the church nursery I would put her in a disposable just for the sake of the nursery workers, but the rest of the time she can do cloth.

    Now I'm wondering if I should just start potty training and forget about cloth diapers till the next kid....but those could both be awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get the pattern for this bib..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall