Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Check List: Organize the Junk Drawer

Everyone has one. And they're all messy. You know what I'm talking about...it's the dreaded junk drawer (cue high pitched horror movie violins...)

In the spirit of full transparency, here is the before picture (please don't call the producers of Hoarders: Buried Alive. I promise I'll clean up my act!)


See!? All better!


And the drawer actually closes easily now without having to shove junk down with one hand then quickly shoving it closed before things pop back up.
It's the little things in life.

2 comments:

  1. I think getting rid of the stolen Chili's coasters was a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to your comment on my blog: Jesse talks about Celine Dion all the time too!!! Especially in Vegas! Every time we heard her music or saw an ad for her show he'd go on and on about how hers was "the best live show he's ever seen". It gets old. Too bad justin wasn't on the trip with Jesse so they could relive all their vegas memories together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall