Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend to Remember II

Last year, Justin and I went to the Weekend to Remember marriage conference in Sugar Land. We liked it so much we went back again this year, but to the Woodlands. Same information, new insights. Mostly it was just great to get a weekend away. That's a rare treat for Pastors to get a Sunday off, so I certainly appreciated it!

On Saturday night of the conference, they give you the entire evening for a date night. The other couples probably got all gussied up and had a candle-light dinner. Basically, they wanted to get away from all things child-like. Justin & I wanted to immerse ourselves in all things child-like.


Hm...Maybe this fits the bill? Yes, I think so.


We went to Incredible Pizza, where they have all sorts of arcade games, go karts, bumper cars, bowling, ice skating, and more.


It. Was. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love y'all...

    These kinds of posts make me miss y'all even more, though!! I miss having this kind of fun...and I miss having it with y'all - on non-date nights, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall