My goodness it's been awhile since I've blogged! Somehow my summer has been more much more jam-packed than the school year. I blame that on curriculum writing, summer school, church events, grad school, trips, and entertaining visitors.
Just this past weekend we invited everyone who helped us work on the house over for a "Thank You" dinner and to show off the house. We made a DVD of before and after pictures to remind everyone of how far it has come, thanks to their help!
Here is a slightly modified version of the video. I had to take out a few pictures to make the file smaller in order to upload it. (And I'm sorry if it's a little blurry...)

It all looks beautiful! If we ever make it to Houston I hope we can see it again with all the work done. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Kacy, your house is gorgeous!! Congratulations! I know you are enjoying it so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh, man! I'd forgotten about some of that stuff! Oh, the denim room ;) Y'all are rockstars. Can't wait to come rest in your totally finished home again. MISS YOUR FACES!
ReplyDeletei love your house.
ReplyDelete