I spent a few days of my Christmas break sewing. After popular demand (ha!) I started selling my sewing services in the form of Dave Ramsey envelopes. I made a set for us about a year ago and love them! They're much better than using paper. And the leather kits that come with your FPU membership are nice, but just not my style.
We listen to Dave Ramsey podcasts all the time. Sometimes people call or send in pictures of their clunky cars and will say, "It's my Dave Ramsey car!" What they mean is they're sacrificing now to win in the long run ("Living like no one else, so later they can live like no one else"), but I've heard Dave say, "Don't let that be your Dave car! Let the paid-with-cash Jaguar be your Dave car!"
So I took that to heart in the form of envelopes. I don't want to pull a dilapidated white paper envelope out of my purse and try to prove the Dave Ramsey plan is working for me.
These beauties make being on a budget a little more bearable without breaking the bank!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)