Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bucket List

Things I want need to do in my lifetime:

  • Become a librarian
  • Write a guest post for Stuff Christians Like
  • Own this great house that I've had my eye on for a couple years now
  • Turn said house into a bed & breakfast
  • Go on an Alaskan Cruise
  • Write a novel
  • Meet/pet a baby elephant

Have you seen that clip of Kristen Bell when she got to meet a sloth? That's what I would be like if I got to meet a baby elephant.



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! This video is hilarious! I laughed out loud several times. Probably woke up Jesse. HA! If this is you with a baby elephant, I hope I can be there for that experience. Otherwise, please video tape it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall