Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The House Chronicles - Volume 6 - "Patience, Grasshopper"

Once we got the offer on our house, I was itching to put in an offer on the other house! But Pamcake (obviously the expert) said no. So I waited and asked again...

Now?

No.

Now?

No.

...Now?

No.

{In my best Borat voice} Pause, pause...Now?

Yes.

FINALLY!

I understand Pam was trying to protect us from moving too quickly and getting into a bind, but I was so impatient. I didn't want someone else to swoop in and take our house! Pam had to create us an online account to track showings and what not. That little smarty pants made my password "patience."

It all worked in our favor (of course--God knew what he was doing) because the seller just happened to lower the price about $5,000. If we had put in an offer when I wanted to, that wouldn't have happened!

We went back and forth a couple times, but ultimately, we came to an agreement that made both parties happy and we were on our way to officially getting the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall