Two doctor's appointments, three days off work, and four prescriptions later, I'm feeling only slightly better. But I'm "hoping" (I use the term loosely) to return to school tomorrow. Mostly for the fact that I don't want to use up every sick day I have during the second week of school!
In reading other's blogs, I've found that pictures speak louder than words. So, here it is: my sickness via pictures.
The tea to soothe my throat.
Luden's cherry [candy] cough drops. Yum.
The meds: Mucinex D, Tylenol with Hydrocodone, Flinstones Vitamins (with extra Vitamin C!), Toradol, Phenergan, the Z-Pac and the Carmex...a saving grace due to many nights sleeping with my mouth open because my nose is too clogged to breathe.
Saltines...love 'em. And so does my vomitaceous stomach.
The Kleenex, thermometer, and Chicken Noodle soup--congealed from sitting out and me not having enough energy to do anything with it. Don't judge me.

Noooo! What a bust. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteVomitaceous stomach.....uck!
ReplyDeletePlease feel better now!
Classroom is so you!