I did not eat 2 full boxes of Girl Scout cookies in one week.
And I am certainly not scarfing down another box as I type this. That would show I have no will power when it comes to food and that is just not true.
Speaking of, I did not take an online quiz the other day to see if I have some sort of compulsive eating disorder. And, no, I did not come close to the score that said I needed to consult a nutritionist/counselor/psychologist/personal trainer. Because I certainly do not rely on food or Dr. Pepper to make me happy, console me when I'm sad, celebrate momentous occasions, or bring relief at the end of a long day. (On a completely unrelated note, if you know any good nutritionists/counselors/psychologists/personal trainers, I might have a friend that needs one.)
Somehow I just thought of that time that I did not accidentally try on a pair of maternity pants at Old Navy.
We did not force our company this weekend to help us pick up around the house, clean, fold laundry, or hang ceiling fans. That would be rude.
Now we really are about to go pick up our pottery from last week. If it's good there will be pictures later. If it's not good...well, then I did not paint ugly pottery last week.

Hahaha...I adore you :) If I hear of anyone for your friend I'll let ya know ;)
ReplyDeleteI ordered my girl scout cookies a month ago and I have dreamed about them every day since. Still haven't gotten them though. But when I get them, I will NOT eat both boxes all by myself, and I could NOT eat them both in one day if I wanted to...
ReplyDeleteP.S. when I first saw that you "forced" your company to clean this weekend, I imagined you having like Kevin and Lisa over for Friday night dinner, and they had to earn their dinner by cleaning for you guys. Hehe. I was wrong.