Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stream of Thought

After a week, my rib area is still hurting. If you recall, I did something painful to it last week and blamed it on being the ripe old age of 23. Or maybe it was that game of "kick the pinecone" Justin and I played while walking to the mailbox. Apparently my body just isn't healing like it once did when I was in my prime because the injury is lingering. It gets better overnight, but then during the day I keep managing to do things that re-hurt it. Like move.

Got my TOMS in the mail. Kind of looks like I'm wearing house shoes. Feels like I'm wearing house shoes. Score.

I was supposed to start grad school Monday. But I technically haven't been accepted yet. But it's okay because I got an offer for a $500 tuition grant that I inadvertently requested and it only applies if I start in April or May. So I'm starting in April or May. You know the feeling you get when you find a 5 dollar bill in your winter coat pocket? Multiply that by 100 (literally) and that's the feeling I got when I saw that offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall