
This guy (Justin...not the buffalo.) Might I just say that he is the best shopping buddy ever? Thereby making him the best husband ever, because what husband do you know that also qualifies as a good shopping buddy? He never complains, he gives me his honest opinion (usually nice, but gentle when it has to be said), if I need a different size he goes to get it for me, and best of all--he pays for it! What more can a girl ask for??
And by a little Asian woman at Old Navy who gave us a 30% off coupon that sponsored a new jacket for Justin and a trip to Gap today for me. I thought about putting a picture of a random Asian woman, but decided that was stereotyping and racist. But apparently I don't feel that pointing out the fact that she was Asian is stereotyping or racist. It's not. I'm merely stating a fact.
Moving on!
This little number may not look like much, but if you put it on, it would be your best friend, too.
Love these capri pants. Very comfortable. And cute. But I go for comfort first.
These trouser pants are very nice. I was in need of another legit pair of jeans to wear to school and church and such.
Plum is on my top list of colors right now. And I have the perfect purple ballet flats to match it. I don't enjoy the way the sides poke out in the picture. Hopefully that is not how it will look on my body.
Love this shirt.
These jeans are the most comfortable pair of jeans I've put on in quite some time. But the best part about them is...
the price!
Since the Asian lady blessed us with a coupon (ultimately saving us about 40 dollars!) we wanted to pass on the savings to the people in line behind us. That was fun.
Thanks Gap, Justin, and Asian lady!

This totally makes me want to go on a shopping trip!!!! :) I love the outfits! I am a BIT jean obsessed, but I've been doing good.. but after this.... I dunno.
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done. I'm in fo realz need of new clothes myself. Jealous...
ReplyDeleteP.S. I heart your blog, Kacy!
- Kayla
Wow. I really am a good husband! Thanks for the reminder Kacy :+)
ReplyDelete**P.S. The above statement has a sarcastic/jestful overtone. I'm not really that arrogant or prideful.