Friday, March 19, 2010

Currently...

I am: a lazy teacher enjoying the last few delicious moments of Spring Break.

I think: I am funny, but...turns out I may not be.

I should: be doing laundry.

I know: that I have the best husband in the world.

I don't like: when the flowers in my vases die and get petals all over the place.

I see: a little red bird that keeps hanging on our French doors.

I smell: smokey fire from all our camping clothes and blankets.

I hear: the neighbor's annoying dog.

I fear: the giant fire ant hill in the backyard I just almost walked in.

I usually: have a hard time going to sleep at night and getting up in the morning.

I search: for my cell phone. Always.

I miss: my friends and family that don't live in Houston (a.k.a. everyone I know)

I always: scatter my shoes around the house.

I regret: being sassy to Justin earlier.

I wonder: if my dad will come help me landscape our yard.

I crave: pizza. At all times.

I remember: when Justin and I met.

I need: to work out.

I forget: where I put that So You Think You Can Dance workout dvd.

I feel: like playing Dr. Mario with Justy.

I can: read quickly.

I can't: seem to finish all the books on my nightstand. I get distracted.

I am happy: when I am with Justin.

I lose: everything on my desk at school.

I sing: good in my head. Bad out loud.

I listen: to whatever Justin is strumming, keying, singing, or playing on his ipod/computer.

I shop: as little as possible.

I eat: way too much.

I love: My God. And my Justin. Without the first I can't properly love the second.

2 comments:

  1. SO fun to read!! You're good at these... that'd probably take me an hour to fill out because I always want to put a ton of thought into my answers.. HAH :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...lovely. Miss you too, chicky. Miss you too...man I dislike living on different sides of the state :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall