When it rains, it pours.
Unfortunately, the figurative turned literal last night.
The result of the air conditioner leaking (to be read: monsooning) on our guest room ceiling and floor:
The carpet is still drying out and it smells musty. Poop.
The other rainstorms have been figurative (thankfully!). We've both been really busy with work and church. Those two things are synonymous for Justin. We seem to have something scheduled every weekend through May. I'm supposed to start grad school on Monday, but as of yesterday I've been rethinking my grad school plan, so that may or may not happen. Simultaneously being a teacher and a student is hard.

That is AWESOME about the 3rd grade position!! I am so excited for you! I loved student teaching in 3rd.
ReplyDeleteAs for your ceiling, that stinks!! I'm so sorry!! Owning a house is wonderful, but then it can also be a pain!
BTW, I really, honostly do love our blogger relationship... maybe one day it'll turn into something more... ;)
Oh chicky...what a downpour! I'm sad "my" room is all soggy and musty, but rest assured that this won't keep me from visiting (which I want/NEED to do soon...though it sounds like y'all kids are pretty booked up)!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO great about the 3rd grade position!!! I'm confident that you are going to love, love, love it!
Love, love, love YOU! :D