Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a confession...

Sometimes I put on my wedding dress.

It normally happens when I watch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC and I see all the pretty dresses and think of mine...Such as Sunday. And Justin doesn't think I'm silly or make fun of me. He encouraged me to put it on, and even played the bridal march on the piano as I sachet down the stairs. Then he makes me feel as beautiful as I did on our wedding day. Yes, I do have the best husband in the world.

I remember when my mom, sister, and my [future] mother-in-law went shopping for dresses. I'm not so much a fan of shopping just for the sake of shopping. I know what I'm looking for, go in, get it, and get out. They didn't have the exact dress that I had a picture of, but had one very similar. I remember when I picked it up off the rack, Carol said it looked like me. I don't even really remember how many dresses I tried on. Maybe 2? 3? But, like I said, I know what I like and knew "the one" when I found it. And I still love it!

At one of my fittings:


On our wedding day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall