Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well, I'm full force into grad school. Turns out it's kind of hard. Hm.

I foresee one of two things happening:

1) I'm either going to be completely MIA from the blogosphere because I'm so busy with school.

2) I'm going to increase my appearance in the blog world in attempts to avoid schoolwork.

Only time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! =] I am always in blog world when I should be doing other things (like laundry... dishes.. cleaning in general! Hah). How long is ur grad school for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every time I've blogged has been because I'm avoiding schoolwork. Your blogs are my favorite, so I hope you choose the 2nd option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...option #2 happens to the best of us :)
    Hope you are at least finding SOME enjoyment in your classes, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how happy it makes me when you comment on my blog--if it wasn't for you, i'd be completely commentless.

    Way to go on the dance video--unlike me, you don't easily break a sweat, so if it makes you sweat, that means it's legit!

    Get excited about our 50% discount...I gladly share it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall