Saturday, May 29, 2010

I read this blog called Stuff Christians Like which is an incredibly funny satire of Christian nuances. Everything is so true-to-life and often hits close to home in this house with a bald worship leader and without kids where church happenings are integrated into daily life.

On Wednesdays (deemed "Serious Wednesdays") the blog author sheds the sarcasm and discusses a 'real' issue, which are as eye-opening as his parodied posts.

One I particularly enjoyed is titled "Thinking You're Naked." If you've ever had an insecure moment in your life (a.k.a. everyone) then you need to read this post. I've read it about 7 times now. Make that 8 times. I just read it again. And so should you!

3 comments:

  1. I needed that today, Kacy - thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely needed that too. And I read a few of his funny posts too, and they are SOOOO funny. I have to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While stalking and loving your fun blog I've seen your mention of this same article a few times and finally just went and read it...Powerful stuff...Very much needed today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall