Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Message from Mineola

We're in Mineola for the week, where Justin is leading worship at a middle school camp. Here are some highlights of the week so far:

1. Last night we saw two baby skunks in the hotel parking lot.

II. The kids at this camp are not above lying or cheating to win a game of Pickleball. You gotta watch 'em.

C. I fell while trying to do the dance move called The Jerk. One second I was dancing the next second (literally) I was flat. on. my. butt.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with The Jerk. I'll need you to demonstrate that for me when I see you next!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall