Monday, August 9, 2010

Not me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Let's see...what have I not been up to lately?

I did not clear 8 water glasses off of my nightstand Saturday that had not been accumulating there for a week.

I did not have to pick up 6 pairs of my shoes that were lying haphazardly around the house. However, if that had happened, my husband would have wanted to kill me for having 6 pairs of shoes strewn about. Good thing that did not happen!

I did not purchase 15 bags worth of new stuff for my classroom. That'd be a bit excessive. Especially on top of the gargantuan pile of items in my garage that I already owned. Plus the humongous amount of stuff I left at school.

When making a mental to-do list earlier, I did not include playing Words with Friends as one of my top priorities on the list. That would be pathetic.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there is a pressing matter I must attend to...

4 comments:

  1. lol... my husband totally doesn't understand why i need to own more than three pairs of shoes :)

    and when I was teaching, I used to do the same thing......I would totally overbuy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my husband leaves water glasses on the night stand! :) and i leave shoes all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing words with friends is absolutely acceptable to have on your to-do list. if you HAD done that, i wouldn't judge you. But you didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha!! So good...was one of those pairs of shoes a bright and sunny yellow...with a lovely flower on each one...? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall