We got bikes! And I love them. They're so cute. I rode it through the Wal-Mart parking lot to the car and we got two compliments on them! That never happens. Probably because I usually buy lame things like toilet paper.
Here's my bike:
Justin's is just like it, but dark blue.
Forgive the pictures. We had just flown back from Florida. On about 4 hours of sleep. But we couldn't resist taking the bikes around the block. Yeah, we've been around the block a time or two...

We're rockin' the helmets. Once, when I was about 7 years old I flipped over my handle bars, helmetless. That was one time too many. To quote Big Bird, "Safety first."

And to quote myself with my students when we're doing an activity that could result in bodily harm, "Safety first. Safety second. And safety third."



Justin looks pretty legit on his bike, I have to say. I love y'alls bikes though--they're so...rustic vintage ;) Covetousness is taking over! :D
ReplyDelete--Cheltsea