Need a gift idea for a new homeowner? Know someone who is doing some renovations? Well, have I got the gift for you! (Or for them, rather!)
Go to your local craft store and get a clear paint can. I went to Michael's because I knew I had seen them there. I've also seen them at The Container Store. There, they have different colored lids. Very cute. Also very expensive.

Then visit your local hardware store and get paint brushes, mini rollers, a gift card, painter's tape, etc. (it all depends on how big of a paint can you get and how much you want to spend.)
Tie ribbon onto the handle. You could use gift wrap curling ribbon, too, but I had a ton of 'real' ribbon, so I cut little strips and tied them all along the handle.

Pile everything into the can with some colorful shredded paper, a flourish of tulle, and voila!
*Today's post is sponsored by the letter P.


Omg, look at you, all creative and cute!!! I love that idea!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I remember you mentioning you have a bike--- we totally should go on a bike ride soon. :)
See you tomorrow!!!!
Such a fun idea !
ReplyDeleteThis is so great! Love it and LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteWe need a phone date. I miss you and I want to hear how week one went and week two got off :)