Third year...
Third grade...
Third time's a charm...
I hope.
I worked super duper hard on setting up my classroom. It was a labor of love that's two weeks in the making. So I can't help but show it off.
Some people have a theme in their classrooms. Mine is simple: COLOR
Our Writing Center:
Our Class Library. I also call it "The Comfy Cozy Corner" since they read in there.
I made this mailbox for the kids to put notes from home in. Last year I had some giant envelopes and never knew when they put stuff in. This way they can put the flag up and alert me that I need to check it. Plus it's cute.
My "4H" mat, where I greet them each morning. They get to choose what they're in the mood for.






Kacy, I think you're basically the cutest person on the planet. Love love love all your creative ideas--4H greeting squares. Love it. Mailbox. LOVE it. Puzzle piece idea; you'll FIT right in...get it?? Haha you're hilarious. Love it. Everything looks fantastic--I know the kids will love it, and praying your desk stays clean ;)
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Looks great!! It makes my heart so happy to see all of that stuff - I so desperately would love to be setting up a classroom each year in the fall... so I really enjoy seeing all the creative stuff my friends come up with. I hope that this year is your best year!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I wish I had had you as a 3rd grade teacher (of course the logic of how that could be possible makes that thought really weird).
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it looks great! I will say a prayer for you as we start our day tomorrow, too.
Here's to your best year yet!!!
Your room is absolutely adorable. You have so many great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be a frequent visitor. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens! Kacy, it looks absolutely wonderful! Seeing all of that gets me excited imagining what your library will look like one day...I'm going to have to high-tail it back to TX so that my kids (whenever that time comes) can go to your school and have you as their awesome librarian!! Can't wait to hear how this years goes - I can't imagine it going poorly, especially after seeing your stellar room.
ReplyDeleteLove you, lady! Miss you way, way much...phone date this week sometime after school, maybe??
WOW. You have got serious talent. I know your kids will LOVE it..those are such great ideas.
ReplyDeletep.s. that reading nook is awesome. i mean, seriously EVERYTHING is..
ReplyDeleteThose lucky, lucky kids!! Keep up your good attitude, Kacy, of optimism. The room looks
ReplyDeleteG-R-E-A-T!!