Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funnies

I read this blog called Cake Wrecks and it never ceases to amuse me. But there's one post in particular that I keep going back to that just cracks me up every time. I've watched it many times, but tonight, in particular, made me laugh harder than I ever had. I'm literally sitting here on the couch with tears streaming down my face because I was laughing so hard. Justin, on the other hand, thinks it's stupid. Perhaps it takes an advanced sense of humor to get it. Hopefully you're one of those people.

Just click on the link and scroll down to the video (make sure you have sound):


I don't care about the cakes. My favorite part is the phone call in the middle...it's pure brilliance. In my humble opinion.


And if you don't care for that, maybe this little number will tickle your fancy:

I. Cracked. Up. when I saw this! It's one of the silliest things I've ever seen.

Maybe I just needed a good laugh. I sure got one! Hopefully you did, too.


But if you don't like my sense of humor, maybe you'll like Justin's taste better:




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that baby thing is SO creepy! and I'm going to have to agree with you, the phone call in the middle had me crackin up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH!!! Kacy...all of the above had me roooooolling!! And, I sent your hubs a little treasure for his phone since he also shares a love for the double rainbow guy...it may not be of the most advanced humor, but I find it especially humorous...especially when autotuned ;)
    And the phone call in the middle...perfection. What kind of a baby blanket/wrap/thing is that star?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall