Saturday, October 2, 2010

Marvelous Man & Molly Maids

What has two* thumbs and is really good to his wife?

THIS guy:
*Though only one thumb is showing, he does indeed have two. Don't be fooled.

Justin told me he had a surprise for me when I came home from school. When I drove up, I saw...Molly Maids! Justin arranged for them to come clean every inch of the house--something I have very little time to do lately, being a teacher and a student. They cleaned all of the dreaded 'b' words that I never can seem to get to--baseboards, banisters, blinds, and bathrooms. (They cleaned everything else, too, but you get the idea.) It's shameful, but that was literally the first time our bathroom floor had been mopped since we moved in. (Except for that time a few weeks ago that my liquid foundation magically flew out of my hand and splattered all across my leg and the floor. Even then, just those few tiles got a good scrubbing.)

And we're hosting a small group from church tomorrow for lunch, so how wonderful that everything will be in order when guests come over and that I didn't have to spend my entire weekend doing it!

The Best Husband in the World Award goes to...

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny that there is NOTHING more magical than your husband hiring a maid... those are my FAVORITE days!!

    Great job Justin - you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous :) I love and miss y'all.

    P.S. - I got my laptop back yesterday!! Skype date ASAP, little lady! Much to share, much to share =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love it when they read our minds before we do and surprise us with exactly what we need, when we need it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall