Monday, November 8, 2010

Lamp Love

We got a Home Goods in the neighborhood and I am soooooo excited. There was one by where we used to live and I went all the time. I've made the 30 minute trek back there several times just because I love it so much, so I'm happy to have one five minutes away now. I found this little gem a few weeks ago and thought it would be perfect in our living room.

We have a painting with lots of yellow in it, so I'm trying to bring in more yellow in the room. It's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it adds a little somethin' somethin' to the room. Color is one of my love languages.



1 comment:

  1. It's perfectly lovely!!! I can't wait to meet it in person :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall