Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Shoe with a Bonus

Over the break, I was able to get some quality sewing time in. Mostly I made purse organizers, but I also wanted to make a pair of shoes for my future niece (due in just a couple of weeks!) I already had a lovely paisley print that I'd used before, but this time I wanted to add a little somethin' somethin' to it. I used this tutorial for the shoes and this tutorial to learn how to make a fabric flower. Forgive my phone photo, but you get the gist. I think it added a nice little touch to the shoe. Hopefully baby Avery will enjoy them, too!

2 comments:

  1. Youre my inspiration ;)
    No but really.... I couldn't have learned without you!! Cant wait for our next sewing session!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall