Every time we go on a trip, we get an ornament to help us remember the trip. Normally, we buy the mass-produced ones at the store, but our anniversary trip was particularly special because we got to make the ornaments ourselves! Or...at least had a [small] part of making the blown-glass ornaments.
The guy did most of the work, but we got to actually blow the glass.

The guy commented on how perfectly Justin did blowing the glass. (It must be all that hot air he's full of!) When it was my turn, however...he mentioned something about getting gray hair. Hm. I'm sure I don't know what he means. This picture proves how seriously I took the task.
Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the final products because I misplaced my camera for a bit and now the ornaments are already packed away in the Christmas closet. But trust me when I say they're the prettiest glass-blown ornaments ya ever did see.

how fun!!!!!! Where did yall ever find a glass-blowing-ornament-place?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm getting a LITTLE better at the shoe thing... lol. I still had a good bit of difficulty assembling the heel.. it's the hardest part!
FUN! Love, love, love it :) And, I love, love, love YOU!!
ReplyDelete