Monday, January 17, 2011

Dreams of Jewelry Dance in my Head

I went to a jewelry party at my friend Kim's house on Saturday. The company she's selling with is called Stella & Dot. They have some really pretty stuff.

I bought these lovely earrings. They're kind of a champagne-y color. The picture doesn't do them justice. I'm excited because I just recently bought a sweater that I think they will complement nicely.

Also on my wish list is the matching necklace, which is much more gorgeous in person than the picture can communicate. SO beautiful. And it would also go with my new sweater (and of course my new earrings!) .


They also have a black and white version of it, which is equally as beautiful.

I like these next earrings because they're so versatile. You buy the silver hoop, then you can buy the charms to go on it or wear them plain. I think the amethyst charm is lovely (my birth stone, coincidentally) and they have a really pretty turquoise charm, too.

If you find something that strikes your fancy, click here for instructions from Kim on how to order.

2 comments:

  1. You rock! Did your earrings arrive yet? I'm sure they're on the way if not... so hopefully today or tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comments!! Love these Stella and Dot pieces! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!! Maybe someday soon we can meet at P & F for some of that good tuna! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall