I hate going to the grocery store. But even more than that, I despise going to the post office. This includes checking the mail. If we had a mailbox in our yard, I don't think I'd mind it as much, but I hate going to the little mailbox station in our neighborhood. Luckily Justin is kind enough to do that for me and rarely makes me do it (though threatens that he will make me if I misbehave.)
If one of my hands gets wet, I have to get the other one wet. I cannot stand to have only one wet because I feel imbalanced. OCD much?
I'm a conscientious objector of the following things:
1. "Liking" things on Facebook.
2. "Text speak" such as OMG, LOL, etc.
3. Unity candles.
I type things on an imaginary keyboard. I think this odd habit started when instant messaging was popular. It's kind of like when you go roller skating and even when you're done, you still feel like you're skating. After I'd be done instant messaging, I'd still feel like I was. And I always hit enter before the next person starts to speak. On the plus side, this habit has led me to be an incredibly fast typist because I basically practice 24/7. I always use capitalization and punctuation rules and if I make a mistake (yes, it's possible to make mistakes even on an imaginary keyboard) I always hit delete and redo it.
My right middle finger randomly goes white and numb sometimes. I'm afraid it's going to fall off one day, but so far this hasn't happened. Good thing, too, because I'd probably make a whole lot more mistakes on my imaginary keyboard if I didn't have a middle finger!

Kacy, you crack me up! You're going to have to show me your imaginary keyboard skills one day.
ReplyDeleteAnd I, too, DESPISE the grocery store. Hate it. Want NOTHING to do with it. The thought of it makes me cringe.
Have a great Sunday!
Hahaha, I'd almost forgotten about that silly middle finger of yours!!! I agree with you about the grocery store...it's always so crowded and noisy and usually cold...it just takes so much time!!
ReplyDeleteLove you, chicky :)
I'm dying about your middle finger... too much use perhaps? HA!
ReplyDelete