Sunday, March 6, 2011

Phrases I Could Do Without

"In this economy..."

"In these economic times..."

"With the budget cuts..."

(Pretty much anything to do with the economy.)



In reference to me holding babies:

"Looks good on you!"

"Practicing?"

"When are you gonna have one of those?"

"I thought you don't want a baby."

(Pretty much anything to do with babies.)

Side note: just because I don't want children right now doesn't mean I hate them. I just enjoy giving them back and enjoying my Sunday afternoon nap in peace thankyouverymuch.



"Mrs. Bunte! He ____ me!" (Insert: pushed, cut, shoved, kicked, touched, tattle taled on, looked at, breathed on...)

"Mrs. Bunte, I feel like I need to throw--*BLAH*--up."

"Mrs. Bunte, can I get some paper towels?" "...why?" "Because I spilled _____" (Insert: milk, juice, water, yogurt...)

"Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte Mrs. Bunte" (repeat 1,000 times...per student.)

"How's school?"

2 comments:

  1. I HATE THE "HOW'S SCHOOL?" QUESTION!!!! It's like when I was engaged, and people asked "how's the wedding planning going?"... there's really only few answers, and it's either positive or negative. =P
    And I agree about the economy... so sick of it. Yep, it sucks. However, it is what it is. =P
    And I'll talk to you tomorrow about Sat! I have something planned, but maybe can do it after! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I feel like we just had a wonderful coffee date at Panera...i.e. - I flipping miss you. When's your spring break?? I vote that Justy let's me steal you away for at least a weekend of it. Maybe, maybe, maybe?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall