Saturday, March 5, 2011

Karate Kick

I think I'm setting a record for the amount of titles I make that contain alliteration.

Justin and I went to Home Depot awhile back and somehow got on the topic of karate kicks. I used to take karate and my favorite kick was the jump kick. I hadn't done one in awhile, but the mood struck and here's the random result:



I'm thinking I can send it to Home Depot for a new ad campaign:

"Home Depot Kicks Competitors' Prices!"

2 comments:

  1. LOL nice :) You're actually REALLY good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love it! Especially the stance you take at the end. Man, I miss you...we REEEALLY need to catch up. Thursday evening maybe??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall