Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break To Do List

  • Sew baby bib
  • Meet & take pictures with my new baby niece, Avery
  • Paint front guest bedroom (above chair rail)
  • Install panels in front guest bedroom (below chair rail)
  • Paint other guest bedroom
  • Clean out guest bedroom closet
  • Do yard work
  • Organize crafting supplies in loft area
  • Get hair cut
  • Get phone arm holder so this doesn't happen again
  • Go to Ikea (this is more of a want than a required task, but if I put it on here, it seems more justifiable to have to do it so that I can cross everything off my list.)
I've already completed four things on this list. Can you guess which ones?

4 comments:

  1. I guess IKEA, Phone arm holder so you avoid any hands-down-the-pants incidents, baby bib and haircut! Am I right?

    Good luck with the running thing! I hate running. Would do just about anything but run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...
    YARDWORK, BABY BIB, PHONE ARM HOLDER, HAIR CUT?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew baby bib/meet Avery/IKEA/phone arm holder---those are my guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to catch up with you!! Love the cards and window seat!! :) So happy you had a good visit with your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall