Monday, May 9, 2011

On My Nighstand Part II

In my last post, I featured the books that are currently on my nighstand. What you didn't hear about is how the books I read barely fit on my nightstand because of this:

Ignore all of the medications.

I don't have a problem.

I can quit any time I want.

I'm not hurting anybody.

Ahem...let's move on.

What you see here may not seem like a big deal, until you realize that I was running out of room on my nightstand and had to move the remaining glasses to the window seat...


I require a glass of water every night before bed, but the glass rarely makes it back to the kitchen. Ergo, my nightstand/window seat is full and the cupboard is empty.

It's my one bad habit. Sue me.

(But please don't stage an intervention.)

2 comments:

  1. You are just like Jesse! He always has a ton of water glasses on his nightstand. I just have a Nalgene bottle that I need to refill every week or so. I try to encourage Jesse in the water cup vs water bottle debate to come to my side but he sticks with having 15 cups of water on his table.

    And, the worst part is, occasionally I find one of the dogs drinking out of the glass. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Oh, I miss walking upstairs to see that on my visits :)

    SOOOOO hope I get to see your face in about a week's time!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall