Friday, June 17, 2011

Open for Guests!

You might remember from this post that one of my spring break goals was to paint and add paneling to one of our guest rooms. We actually did get it done over that break...I was just so tired from it that I didn't ever post any pictures. Shameful, really. It went from one of my least favorite rooms to one of my favorite rooms! I love it! What do you think?





3 comments:

  1. So cozy! I love the bedding and frames!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...can you come do my dining room which is Lily's playroom...pretty please:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove, loooove, loooove it! When might I move in?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall