Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two Simple Words

Justin and I celebrated our third anniversary on Tuesday. We continued the tradition of going away to a bed & breakfast to celebrate and had a wonderful time. It was very relaxing.

Last week we went to a Josh Wilson concert (side note: it was amazing) and he mentioned he'd been married for 2 years and had written a song about everything he'd learned during that time. He proceeded to play a few measures on his guitar and...
that was that!

Obviously it was a joke. And certainly he's learned a thing or two. But it's hard to get it all right, all the time with two people that are ever-changing.

But it made me think about what I've learned in our 3 years and I'd like to share with you what that is...


It's deep...


It's philosophical...


Are you ready...?


I can sum up what I've learned in two simple words:


"I'm sorry."



And the two words I have for you for sharing my deep insight:

You're welcome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall