Saturday, December 3, 2011

Want, Need, Wear, Read

I haven't been around this neck of the woods in awhile! I'm a teacher. I'm a student. Ergo, I'm a hermit. On the computer all the time, but not for this! But my Christmas list is worth it. This year, Justin and I are attempting a new strategy in the realm of Christmas lists. It involves 4 categories: want, need, wear, read. The point being to eliminate greediness and, for kids, insure that the list isn't just toys, toys, toys. This is our first year to try it out so we'll see how it goes!

Here are some items from my list:

WANT



Source: westelm.com via Kacy on Pinterest



Source: swoozies.com via Kacy on Pinterest


Source: target.com via Kacy on Pinterest




NEED


Source: sears.com via Kacy on Pinterest













WEAR



Source: target.com via Kacy on Pinterest









READ

2 comments:

  1. I so miss you...I cannot wait to see you. We still on for New Year's in RR??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it work? Oh and the handy hold all organizer looks so nifty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall