Thursday, January 26, 2012

V is for Violin

Our music room got two new additions! My mom brought me my Grandfather's violin and mine was just sitting in the case, so we decided to showcase them!


I found these great knobs at Hobby Lobby (50% off!) that tie in the colors of my living room and kitchen.


They seem right at home!

2 comments:

  1. I love your home decor ideas - so unique and always super cute! You my friend are the queen of the DIY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is a very generous compliment! I'm not sure it's true, but I appreciate it nonetheless! :)

      Delete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall