My newest niece just turned one! We traveled up to Sulphur Springs to celebrate her first birthday party, which had a Winter ONEderland theme. I was assigned the task of taking pictures with Matt & Nichole's fancy-schmancy camera, so I didn't get many of my own. Here are just a few.
My sister Lori made the cake, which looked phenomenal! When people asked who made it, they usually just answered "My sister." Lucky for me, some people thought I was that sister, versus Lori! I wish...

Some of the cute decor my sister-in-law made:

She got enough toys to last her a lifetime, and the box is what she chose to play with!
This was as close as we could get to having Avery to wear the hat, so...

...I had to settle for this!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)