Monday, February 6, 2012

Diaper Bag Organizer

I found a purse organizer tutorial awhile back (before Pinterest days, so I'm not sure where it is now!) and had made a few of those. Basically it's a giant rectangle with dividing seams. Using the same concept, I have started making diaper bag organizers. I've given them to a few friends and family as gifts, and just recently, a friend "ordered" one for her expectant sister-in-law. I think this one is probably the best I've made--I think I've finally perfected the art!
It contains disposable changing mats (can also hold diapers if you have a reusable changing pad), wipes, diaper rash cream, lysol spray, hand sanitizer, and diaper genie bags to contain certain smells...

It folds up nice & neat, ready for quick-and-easy, on-the-go changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall