Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Favorites

Oh, Valentine's Day festivities among hormonal tweenies. Something I'd rather not relive.

I'd rather think about things that make me happy. i.e. things on the Pier 1 website.

Such as this giant giraffe that I just love. And so does my mom. I literally carried this giraffe around the store for an hour, hoping they would randomly mark down the $125 price tag or realize how much I love it and just send it home with me for free. Wishful thinking. I don't know why I love it. I know it's weird. But it just has a touch of whimsy. And it would go perfectly in the awkward space beside our stairs.

And I love all of the labelable glassware. Yes, labelable. Don't question it. You don't want to mess with me today. My kids will testify to that.



I also like this painting and think it might be lovely on the giant lime green accent wall in our living room. There used to be another one I LOVED but it was $300. I can't even find it on the website anymore. But when I looked at this online, a "related" pillow popped up that I just happen to own, so it's destiny.

UPDATE: Justin bought me this today and it indeed looks lovely on our wall. He's the best.



These are not just a want, but a need. Let me explain: I could hang my purse, my jacket, my school bag, etc. on them instead of the stair knobs. Lovely. And the colors! I love color.



I'm also in love with these ginormous utensils. Now, I know what you're thinking: Kacy, you already have giant utensils on your kitchen wall. But mine are the blacky-brown type and I like the modern look of these silver ones.





And this pillow! Ah! Love in pillow form.




I may or may not have a birthday coming up, but definitely do. So...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall