I'm no photographer by any stretch of the imagination. So I'd like to think the following photos don't do our pottery justice. Yes, let's just say that's the case.
Justin made a very nice looking bowl. I'm a big fan of the color scheme!
The bottom might be my favorite. I like that stamp "font," if you will. And I know you will.
In other news, it's 12:15 a.m. and I am trying to keep my eyes open while waiting for my parents to arrive for a weekend visit. Justin is in Tyler with some church band members at a worship conference so it's very quiet and boring here without my best friend to play with. It kind of worked out nicely, though, because I taught reading camp tonight at school until 7:30, so it gave me something to do for a little bit, at least. And upon arriving home, I've been entertaining myself with cleaning, laundrying, and now blogging. But now I've run out of coherent thoughts so blogging shall end here.

The bottom (top) of the bowl is just gross. The pattern didn't work out too well for me there...but the pitcher is REAL nice!
ReplyDelete