Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card Photos

We recently had a Christmas card photo shoot with a talented little lady named Amanda. She and I went to A&M together and now we happen to teach at the same school! Pretty cool.
She was kind enough to agree to take our picture. I don't think I'll be winning America's Next Top Model anytime soon. Unless there's a spin off entitled America's Next Awkward Model, then I'd take the cake. Justin, though...he's got talent. Look at those smize! He's going places. (For those of you who don't know the lingo, that's smile + eyes. Or apparently they think it's eyez.) Very important in the modeling industry. Just ask Tyra.






Anyway, despite my extreme awkwardness and thanks to Amanda's mad photography skillz, I think they turned out great! Thankfully, I did not look like Rudolph, despite having a cold.
Here are a few of my favorites:


(I think I want to put this one in our kitchen.)







1 comment:

  1. Love!! These are WONDERFUL!!! And, I have to tell you that I nearly died seeing that you put the smizing clips up...per-fec-tion. Lord, how I miss you...SOON!!!! Love you, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall