Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Favorite Things--Material Possessions Edition

So my last post was all about my favorite things, mostly in the blogosphere...I can't believe I just used that word...Here are tangible things I'm lusting after:

Clothbound Penguin Classics for Children and/or adults who appreciate children's literature because it takes them back to their childhood. Specifically, I want Anne of Green Gables-one of my favorite series growing up. Love. I have a few of these already that my mom got me. This one would look lovely on my bookshelf (or in my hands) next to one of my other favorites, Pride & Prejudice.

Momentary Canvas. I saw this at World Market awhile back and really really like it. It's the perfect color combinations to link our living room and kitchen.

Lucky in Love II. I also really like this one, though I wish I could see it in person. It looks lovely, though.


Olfa Cutter (and self-healing mat) for sewing. Not the cutest thing to look at compared to the other items on the list, so I'll spare the picture. But I would appreciate those two things and some really good sewing scissors.

Key caps are cute and practical. I always have to search through and read my keys to find the one that says "Wal-Mart" so I can unlock the house. It's not that efficient in darkness.


Taffeta Dot Pillow from Pier 1. Perfect colors for my living room.


Sseko Sandals. You buy the base, then can interchange the straps and tie them in all sorts of different ways.


The Blind Side. I'm not one to watch a movie over and over, but this one is an exception.

And last but not least, what I would REALLY like for Christmas:
SNOW! And that's free, so easy shmeasy. I would also take an all expenses paid trip to see snow if it's not feasible to get it to Houston. (Contact me if you would need my list of places I would like to go.)

So that's MY Christmas wish list. What are you hoping for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall