While I was following doctor's orders, I had the unique pleasure of watching daytime television. Being the holiday season, lots of talk show hosts are having giveaways of their "favorite things." The crowds go wild for that sort of thing, so I thought I'd try my hand at it and share a few of my favorite things. Some serious. Some silly. All stupendous.
This makes me want to dance. (Really, what doesn't make me want to dance? But this seriously makes me move every single time.)
Ever think you're naked? Weird question. I need to read this from time to time as a reminder that I'm not. (p.s. Speaking of weird--I felt really weird going to the Stuff Christians Like website and typing "naked" in the search bar to find this post.)
This abortion survivor intrigues me.
These pajamas are super cute.
I just realized one of my favorite authors has a new book out under her pen name. And two new books out under her real name. I just requested them from the public library and am hoping they'll be ready by Christmas break so I'll have some lovely, relaxing reading to do!
So those are some of MY favorite things--what are some of YOUR favorite things?

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I enjoyed reminiscing through some of those with you :) I WAY enjoy NOT working on grad school papers...or projects...or papers... I WAY enjoy sleep...wait, what is that again? Hmmm, I don't think I know...maybe wikipedia can fill me in? I WAY LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete