Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!


No school, no school, la la la la la la!

This is the best thing to happen to me since those two days in December when I got pink eye and couldn't go to school! Those two days came at a very needed time. And so does this! God knows me too well.

I intend to make a chicken pot pie and chocolate chip cookies. My consumption of hot chocolate will not be rivaled. And I hope to be able to finish Laura Bush's Spoken from the Heart. I don't think it has ever taken me this long to finish a book. She is nothing if not thorough in her retellings.

I'll leave you with this graph that I saw on someone's Facebook. Based on everyone's statuses (stati?) this is extremely true for those in Texas who have already had several days off work and school:

(Click here to see it bigger)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! We have a snow day, too! Chicken pot pie and chocolate chip cookies sound yummalish!! Perfect for the weather. Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man, that graph just made me laugh out loud for a good 5min...maybe there's something wrong with me...I feel like 5min might be too long to find enjoyment in that graph...hmmmm...maybe it's just because I wish we could have even one snow day up here...lol. Snow has been covering the FT since the end of October...seriously, where DOES it keep coming from?! Haha. So glad you've had some much needed down time, though. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall