Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waiting for a Windowseat

I've been waiting for two years. For what, you may ask? For my mom to make me a windowseat. There was a windowseat there when we bought the house. But she ripped it out in hopes of making a storage windowseat like the one in our master bedroom. But one project led to another project and then my parents went home and left me windowseat-less. For two years, I had a sheet laid over the gaping hole and made sure the curtains were always closed. That is, until two days ago! Like I told you, my mom came to visit for a while and I assigned her one task while she was here: fix the windowseat she ripped out. Within a couple of days, she had the whole thing done and it is BEAUTIFUL! She even accessorized it for us and it's so cute! Do you think it was worth a two-year wait? I do! I'm so happy to not have to hide the hole.


psst...Wanna know a secret? The color of that room is going to change over spring break!


2 comments:

Comments are my love language. Along with Dr. Pepper, pizza, The Office, the color lime green, pumpkin muffies, hot chocolate...But the only one of those that's free is comments! So you're getting off easy if you leave me one (or two or three!)

Funky Chunky Fall