I am not obsessed with the Royal Wedding, by any means. I am intrigued, at best. I didn't wake up at 3 a.m. for my own wedding, I was certainly not doing it for someone else's. I was interested to watch the highlight reel when I got home Friday night, but that's about it. However, seeing all the wedding footage just made me think about my own wedding. I made Justin look at our wedding album with me again and can't help but reliving it here!
The dress.

The "palace."

The official program.

The prince.

The ladies in waiting.

The King, Queen, and Queen Mum.

The party.



:) Oh this made my heart happy to see again. Y'alls wedding pictures are some of my absolute favorite pictures to look at and relive...I can't lie, I do it pretty often, and they are sprinkled around my apartment (does that make me a creeper...? haha.). Love you, precious friend. Thank you for the encouragement, of late - you rock!
ReplyDeleteYour wedding was beautiful and I absolutely loved your dress!
ReplyDeleteI've found looking at the picture slideshow on people.com a great way to quickly catch up on the royal wedding that BBC took 8 hours to show uninterrupted by commercials.
Love these photos!! What a beautiful homage to the Royal Day! Hope you are having a good week! :)
ReplyDeleteMy friend helped me host and she really is obsessed with the wedding! She bought the cut outs and apparently they were really expensive. Someone asked her and she said "too much!" She found them online somewhere. She also bought an imitation engagement ring!
ReplyDelete